LLP Company Registration
Ideal for Startups who are going for funding & scalable business.
At only Rs 7,999 in just 10-12 days.
Documents Required from Directors, Shareholders
Documents Required for Registered Office Address
What is an LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) Company?
“Start-ups and growing companies” prefer the tag of a “Limited limited company”.
Limited Limited Company is the simplest and a very popular form of Business Registration in India. It can be registered with a minimum of two people. Limited liability protection to shareholders, ability to raise equity funds, separate legal entity status make it the most recommended type of business entity for millions of small and medium-sized businesses that are family owned or professionally managed.
Advantages of an LLP?
Separate Legal entity- An entity means something which has a real existence; a thing with distinct existence. .
Limited liability- a private limited company’s shareholders do not face the risk of losing their personal assets. Only the amount invested starting the business would be lost and that the Director’s personal properties would be safe.
Free & Easy transferability of shares– Shares of a company limited by shares are transferable by a shareholder to any other person
Easy to fetch funding- Private limited companies easily accommodate equity funding as there is a clear distinction between shareholders and directors as well as limited liability.
Easy exit– Private limited companies can be sold or transferred, either partially or in full, to another individual or entity without any disruption to the current business.
Compay Incorporation Process
How long does it take?
How does it works?
- Our expert will understand your requirements
- They will provide basic details and documents list required for registration
Make the Payment
- You make the initial fee payment through secure payment gateway towards stamp duty and out of pocket expenses.
Application for company registration
- Application for company name registration under SPICe+
- Procurement of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Documents drafting including MOA and AOA
- Application for Company registration
- Application PAN and TAN
LLP Company is the most popular legal business entity in India; recommended for start-ups and growing businesses with easy funding, credibility and tax regulatory advantages.
|Company Name Search||Free|
|Consultancy on Registration and Name Availability||Free|
|PAN and TAN Fees||170.00|
|Goods & Service Tax||747.00|
* Stamp duty may vary state to state
* Extra charges for NRI/Foreign directors or Foreign shareholding companies