Ideal for Startups who are going for funding & scalable business.
At only Rs 8,999 in just 10-12 days.
Documents Required from Directors, Shareholders
Documents Required for Registered Office Address
When can you change the address of your company?
There can be various reasons of shifting from one registered office to another. You can shift your office –
- Within local limits of the city or town
- Outside local limits of the city or town within the same ROC and state
- From one ROC to another within the same state
- From one state to another outside the control of existing ROC
Compay Incorporation Process
How long does it take?
How does it works?
- Our expert will understand your requirements
- They will provide basic details and documents list required for registration
Make the Payment
- You make the initial fee payment through secure payment gateway towards stamp duty and out of pocket expenses.
Application for company registration
- Application for company name registration under SPICe+
- Procurement of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Documents drafting including MOA and AOA
- Application for Company registration
- Application PAN and TAN
What is the process of company address change?
To change the company address -A board meeting is to be called for all the directors to decide on the shifting of the office address and to conduct an extra ordinary general meeting.
Pass a special resolution in the EGM to seek approval from all the members.
The The authorized director or company secretary has to file the application along with the prescribed fee and documents with the ROC within 15 days of passing the special resolution.
ROC will verify all the details of the company and upon satisfaction, add the same in its records.