Credit Monitoring Arrangement ( CMA )
Ideal for Startups who are going for funding & scalable business.
At only Rs 8,999 in just 10-12 days.
Documents Required from Directors, Shareholders
Documents Required for Registered Office Address
What is a CMA report?
Which are the statements covered in the CMA report?
ts: Particulars o f current & proposed limits The first statement in the Credit Monitoring Arrangement (CMA) report states about the existing fund & non-fund based credit limits, their usage limits and history. In addition to this, the statement also contain the proposed or applied limit of the borrower. This document is a basic document which is to be provided by the borrower to the banker.
Why do you need to get a Credit Monitoring Arrangement (CMA) report prepared professionally?
Business entities need to get CMA reports prepared professionally because it is necessary at the time of applying for loans. This report ensures the banks that the previous funds that were allocated to the business entity were put to effective use. In order to apply for project oriented loans, long-term loans and even for enhancing the working capital limits, business entities require a professionally prepared CMA report. The banks need to see these reports every year to be ensured about the effective management of the working capital.
How long does it take?
Review of documents provided + Application for Digital Signature Certificate
Name reservation application under SPICe+
- Drafting of MoA, AoA and other required documents + Filing company registration application + DIN allotment application + Application for PAN and TAN of company
Government processing time
How does it works?
- Our expert will understand your requirements
- They will provide basic details and documents list required for registration
Make the Payment
- You make the initial fee payment through secure payment gateway towards stamp duty and out of pocket expenses.
Application for company registration
- Application for company name registration under SPICe+
- Procurement of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Documents drafting including MOA and AOA
- Application for Company registration
- Application PAN and TAN