Ideal for Startups who are going for funding & scalable business.
At only Rs 8,999 in just 10-12 days.
Documents Required from Directors, Shareholders
Documents Required for Registered Office Address
Is GST returns filing taking up your time and giving you a headache? Our GST filing package is the perfect solution for you!
he Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services in India. Every taxpayer registered under GST has to file GST returns. These returns are used to calculate the tax liability by the government.
Benefits of GST Return Filing
Compay Incorporation Process
How long does it take?
How does it works?
- Our expert will understand your requirements
- They will provide basic details and documents list required for registration
Make the Payment
- You make the initial fee payment through secure payment gateway towards stamp duty and out of pocket expenses.
Application for company registration
- Application for company name registration under SPICe+
- Procurement of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Documents drafting including MOA and AOA
- Application for Company registration
- Application PAN and TAN
Steps to file GST Returns Online
The government has been making strides towards innovation and automation and has instituted facilities for the online filing of GST returns on the government’s GST portal, through the Goods and Service Tax Network (GSTN).
Step 1:Go to the GST portal – www.gst.gov.in
Step 2: Obtain a 15-digit GSTIN (GST Identification Number), which is issued based on your state code and PAN
Step 3: Upload the relevant invoices on the GST portal. An invoice reference number against each invoice will be allotted to you
Step 4:Once all the invoices, inward returns, outward returns, and cumulative monthly returns are uploaded, verify all the data you have inputted and file your